City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
8 days ago
Head of SEO| Client-side; Tech Start-up | £55,000 - £60,000
Are you an experience SEO expert looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? This is a young company who are growing fast and are operating in a highly competitive and innovative sector. Located in the Centre of London, this long-term opportunity will give you the chance to maximise your potential and become part of a hugely successful start-up growth story!
Reporting into the Founder of the company, you will be charged with taking their, already high performing, SEO function to the next level and scale it moving forward.
- Own the global SEO strategy across a large portfolio of brands
- Take responsibility for the standard of SEO execution in the team, ensuring all work is of the highest standard
- Collaborate closely with Product, Commercial and Content teams to ensure requires are met
- Drive the SEO function forward and establish methods and process for scaling activity
- Ensure international rollouts are primed for success from a technical, content and off-site perspective
- Perform regular, detailed competitor analysis to define successful strategies and tactics
- Create manual and automated processes for technical/reporting SEO tasks
- Be the go-to SEO expert in the business
- Minimum 5 years' SEO experience including leadership, strategy and execution
- Experience managing and motivating a team
- Deep knowledge of the intricacies of SEO, spanning content, technical, product and links
- Passion for SEO strategy and execution
- Highly inquisitive and a natural problem solver
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox