9 months ago
This forward thinking media agency is part of one of the world’s largest global communications groups. They are an agile media agency who truly deliver an integrated marketing service to their fantastic array of clients. They are ahead of the curve in bringing media and creative together.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to be the head of strategy for this media agency’s largest client. Working with the client planning teams and the cross-agency planners, you will have overall strategic responsibility for the client. This is an exciting opportunity to not only craft and shape the strategic direction of brand and response driven campaigns, but also redefine the way the client does marketing. In this role of head of strategy you will need to continually improve and evolve the quality of strategy and planning within the team, the media agency as a whole, and how this cascades through to research, data, creative and media activation divisions. You will be expected to establish relationships with key clients and hold high level strategic and business conversations with client stakeholders.
You need to have strong basics developed from a media agency and show a strong comprehension of how media ‘works’ as an active connection with audiences and to demonstrate delivery in strategic communication that connect business needs with creative or lateral solutions.
In this role as head of strategy you will lead and define thought-leadership and be expected to :
- To display empathy with the consumer – it is your job to be the consumer in the room and to respect and look after them
- Have good writing and storytelling skills – you will be someone that can see the thread or thought in a body of work
- Be a lateral thinker, who can see creative potential solutions in the world around them not in rigid media siloes
- Have a point of view on the world and can contribute to thought leadership, speaking engagements etc.
- Business minded – you are the trusted business advisor for the client and can link strategies to results
- Be fully experienced in the world of communications planning –understanding the world in which a media agency operates and the competitive media landscape.
- Be a visionary self-starter, with strong creative thinking skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Nicola LeBorgne- [email protected]
Executive Consultant -Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 869 2037
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here