£80,000 - £85,000 + £8k car allow + bonus
12 months ago
We are looking for an accomplished, Head of Technology Communications, to join one of the UK’s most high-profile Technology & Engineering companies. Working in a genuine global organisation, you will be tasked with leading the implementation of a group wide technology communications strategy and programmes. The head of technology communications will play a prominent role in the groups push to achieve its overall strategic objectives as set by the CEO.
Reporting to the Director, Strategic Communications;
- Advisor to Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Technology Director
- Develop and successfully implement a communications strategy for the Company’s technology agenda that promotes and defends the Company’s image and reputation
- Devise a Company-wide thought leadership framework for technology communications, liaising with communications leadership teams across the function
- Identify and produce business cases for potential technology communications initiatives that support strategic and functional objectives
- Work as part of cross-functional teams to develop robust technology communications plans and ensure delivery against those plans
- Manage agency output in support of technology communications projects.
- Manage budgets related to technology communications.
- Delivery of the communications elements of technology events for key stakeholders
- A proven track record in technology communications
- Personally, led the design and implementation of a technology communications strategy, which directly contributed to business winning and delivery
- Demonstrates understanding of science, technology, engineering or maths related subjects
- Demonstrated ability to influence a challenging and diverse stakeholder group including middle, senior and C-suite management
- Ability to interpret a breadth and depth of information sources and provide a narrative and communications tools and messaging which engage and shape stakeholder thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of both internal and external communications disciplines
- Ability to advise, counsel and challenge
- Creative and intelligent approach to stakeholder and reputation management including measurement
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 2020 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.