£50,000 - £60,000
3 months ago
An award winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. In 2017 they continued make the headlines across the industry and still holds the crown for the most awarded media agency in history.
With a team of around 370 people who are driven by the ethos to Continually Create Difference for clients. They believe that every idea they have and pound they spend should have a positive influence on consumer thinking and behaviour and ultimately deliver a demonstrable, profitable return for clients. They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference, as a result, they invest heavily in the development of people.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
Due to a massive new client win this agency is creating a bespoke offering to combine the scale and power of the network with the intelligent application of the biggest agency in the group. The team will be powered by a new operating platform and a new collaborative way of working developed specifically for this client.
This role will sit in the Implementation team – A flawless media implementation and buying team, including detailed planning and negotiation across all channels. The core media investment team has the main responsibilities for:
- Media implementation excellence for every client
- Expert media buying delivery across all channels
- Tenacious but respectful negotiations
- Collaboration with media owners – bringing the best of the media market into play
- Understanding of how each channel integrates to deliver holistic and effective campaigns
- Working with a specialist media partnerships hub
- A deep knowledge of the media landscape and understanding of industry body effectiveness studies
- Confidence with media and channel data, and a keen eye for creative solutions and new ways of working
- Excellence in implementational planning, supported through the use of proprietary planning tools or industry platforms such as DDS, Techedge or Info Sys, MediaTel, TGI, TouchPoints
- A demonstrable passion for producing effective and innovative work, and a history of designing test and learn methodologies into campaigns
- Positive approach to building team dynamic; leading team meetings and encouraging creativity and ideas through example and approach
- Strong relationships with senior media owners, working with these partners to keep abreast of new opportunities and forge pioneering projects for our clients
- The ability to design and nurture innovative ideas through collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital & media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox