£340 - £350 per day
12 days ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a leading Advertising Agency who are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager contractor to join their team.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience working with challenger brands and a full understanding of the ASA. They are looking for an individual who has extensive experience within influencer markerting and a very strong knowledge of influencer, celebrity and digital culture trends landscape.
Please note the role is starting immediately, so can not look at candidates with notice periods - thank you!
- You'll know how to find and identify relevant influencers depending on a brand's demographic and what they want to achieve in a campaign.
- build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- You'll also know how to manage influencer budgets and negotiate contracts
- Experience in FMCG would be ideal, but broader consumer experience will be well received.
- Combine top of the range technology with your industry experience to lead influencer marketing activity.
- Help develop and implement influencer strategies across a number of clients as well as actively identifying new areas or clients to be targeted.
- You will work cross-divisionally to ensure all client strategies are layered with an element of influencer marketing
- Lead the strategy and execution of the global influencer campaigns and activations
- Present to clients alongside the Global Director with influencer strategy
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate influencer strategies that work across different channels
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Proactively identify and drive opportunities to grow and expand our Influencer Relations work
- Participate in new business pitches with energy and passion
- Minimum 6 years previous work experience
- Have a passion for the world of Influencer Marketing
- Very strong knowledge of influencer, celebrity and digital culture trends landscape
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies working with FMCG/retail clients
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organisational and time-management skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience using influencer identification tools
- Experience targeting, executing and measuring paid social content
- Knowledge of web usability best practices, hashtags, how channels support SEO and how to maximize content to support search
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox