£320 - £350 per day
14 days ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a leading Advertising Agency who are looking for an Influencer Strategist contractor to join their team.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience working with challenger brands and a full understanding of the ASA. They are looking for an individual who has extensive experience within a broad spectrum of influencer work and can contribute to the over influencer strategy. They must also be able to hit the ground running in their fun and fast paced environment.
We are working with a leading Advertising Agnency who requires us to develop an influencer strategy at a global and local level. This is a set project to develop a guidelines toolkit to deliver this to local markets
- Responsibility for the ideation, project management and execution of influencer strategy
- Running influencer campaigns
- Reporting and implementing changes in campaigns
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Nurturing relationships to help deliver the influencer program for clients
- Presenting and selling content solutions to internal stakeholders and external clients
- Ensuring the influencer database is up to date
- staying up to date with social and cultural trends
- supporting on other projects, including pitches and market reviews
- Immediately available
- Strong knowledge of the ASA
- Experience working with challenger brands
- Strong commercial experience
- Strong attention to detail and deadline driven
- At least 5 years experience within a similar senior position
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.