£325 - £375 per day
8 days ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a Leading Technology company who are looking for a Senior insight Analyst to join their Data team for an initail 4 week period starting ASAP.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience within Research analytics who has worked within a similar role for at least 4 years. The successful candidate will be able to interpret digital data sources such as social media.
- Conducting analystis and delivering insights
- Working with Data Science to apply and manage expansion techniques
- Helping to re-define research questions
- Finding new data sources and ensuring the highest level of quality
- Working with Data engineers to access and interrogate data
- Explain methods to non-technical stakeholders
- Oversee research and creation of robust category datasets for use in analysis and reporting
- Ensuring social queries are used to define category & sector conversation (Twitter, forums, etc.).
- Improving current Datasets
- Building efficiency while maintaining high quality of output
- Gathering and analysing data using quantiative methods to extract ingihts
- Communicating results to internal teams and external stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate robust research logic
- Comfortable applying quantitative analytics techniques to data
- Experience defining research questions
- Knowledge of relational databases and strong SQL skills
- Experience with data wrangling and model building on Python/R
- Immediately available
- At least 4 years experience within a quantitative research/analytics position
- Experience working on FMCG/Retail clients is a bonus
- Experience using BI Tools and Tableau
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox