£35,000 - £45,000
2 months ago
One of the most successful marketing and communications partnerships in the UK, responsible for some of our most loved and institutionalised advertising campaigns, are looking for an Insight Data Analyst as part of ongoing growth and success. You’d be joining a team who work on a variety of clients across multiple industries.
The company’s success is down to a hugely creative and original thinking team, excellent strategy, a superb infrastructure of linking data analytics with the wider business and being adaptable to the changing market, with a strong emphasis on entrepreneurialism.
- Work as part of the data insights and analytics teams in order to create data-driven insights
- Build trusted relationships with multiple clients
- Use SQL, Python and R to analyse very large data sets for marketing insight
- Focus on specific campaigns for pre/post campaign analysis to an in-depth level
- Utilise segmentation and statistical techniques to understand a host of different factors which may drive and change consumer behaviour
- Use (or learn to develop) statistical analytics techniques with a view to advance in a data science driven team
- Regression modelling, churn and propensity analysis with hands-on training if needed
- Analyse consumer behaviour from multiple data sets which may come in a variety of different formats
- Previous experience in a commercial setting with a strong analytical component, agency or client side
- Positive mind set and proactive attitude
- Be able to turn data in to insight and insight in to actionable recommendations
- Previous experience of SQL is a must
- R, Python or SAS is great to have
- Client facing experience is NOT needed
- Team player
- Ready to take on any challenge – supervised or unsupervised
- Enthusiastic to work for one of the most sought after analytics set-ups in the UK!!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here