£330 - £350 per day
7 days ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a multi-national consumer technology retailer who are looking for a Customer Journey Manager to join their team to help identity strategies using data analytics in order accelerate growth across Europe.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience working within Retail and will be able to be at the core of outline strategy in order to grow their performance using data driven capabilities.
The initial contract will run for 6 months, however there is every potential that it will extend.
Please note the role is starting immediately, so can not look at candidates with notice periods - thank you!
- The role will be a mix of 70% delivery and 30% analytics
- Working with retailer to build optimisation to roll out
- Develop deep category expertise, build and maintain understanding of typical user journeys, the market landscape and competitor brand propositions
- Use qualitative and quantitative methods to identify consumer pain points or conversion rate optimisation opportunities in the end to end journey
- Define and support the ongoing delivery of insight
- Review and understand analytical outputs from the DIA data team and other sources
- Translate data and reporting into actionable insights and recommendations
- Plan and facilitate the execution of collaborative digital optimisation workshops with retailer partners
- Collaborate with online retailer account leads and Channel Marketing teams to identify and progress performance and optimisation initiatives
- Minimum 6 years previous work experience
- Have a passion for the world of Retail and Technology
- Understanding of the digital space
- understanding of search, PPC, SEO, CRM and affiliatyes
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills required
- Working with internal teams as well as retail partners
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox