8 months ago
Sphere Digital are excited to be working with an innovative and award-winning Global Media Agency. They are looking to expand their innovative Marketing Intelligence department and are looking for an Insights Manager to join the Team!
As Insights Manager, you will play a key part in the team, supporting both senior and junior staff as well as working with planners and clients to ensure that their campaigns are grounded in a true understanding of people and what makes them tick.
- Drive both campaign-based and bespoke insight & research projects
- Co-create research proposal offering solutions to the clients/team’s needs.
- Develop relationships with key clients, media owners, industry bodies, and internal strategy & planning teams
- End to End research Project Management.
- Min 3 years’ experience in a Research or Insights role
- Skills in a range of online/offline research & insights tools such as: YouGov, TGI, GWI, Social listening, brandwatch etc.
- Thorough understanding of Access/Omnibus/Syndicated Panels
- Strong Excel & Power point skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Previous people management experience advantageous but no required
They offer a very competitive salary, excellent benefits package, great central location (Holborn) and superior training and progression within the company!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Mary Dunlop – [email protected]
0203 869 2046
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here