£38,000 - £42,000
9 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading publisher based in the heart of London who boast some fantastic titles.
This role will be working across the full spectrum of their publications and as a Digital Project Manager, you will be working with key commercial clients and implementing large scale digital partnerships from pitch stage to final execution.?
- Experience delivering branded content campaigns across a range of platforms is vital.
- Supporting the pitching process by delivering budgets that facilitate bringing ideas to life, meticulous accuracy and delivered to schedule
- Create, track and report timelines, scope and quality during the entire life of the project, managing issues and risks as they occur including escalating when appropriate
- Liaison with 3rd party agencies to deliver projects and engineering deals that provide cost saving options for the future of the business
- Meticulous budget management, tracking and adherence – making sure that all projects are delivered to budget
- Regular, clear and constructive communication with the client at the relevant stages of the process
- Standardisation – deploying a consistent project management practice with every deal
- Risk mitigation – complying with agreed processes to ensure fail-safe quality, compliance and cost tracking
- Full knowledge of the project life-cycle and experience of various project development methodologies.
- Digital Project Management experience within the digital advertising, media agency or publishing space.
- Experience of managing several projects at once of various sizes, working with developers and designers to deliver solutions
- Understanding the various tasks that take place within a film or photo shoot and how to manage teams to ensure success.
- A strong understanding of how to build bespoke websites and supporting media (banners and newsletters.), and of delivering all aspects of digital media
- An understanding that project work is sometimes unpredictable and requires flexibility and a willingness (within acceptable limits) to work as required to get the job done
- Extensive experience of managing financial budgets (including project budgeting, monitoring financials, P&L, etc.)
- Extensive experience of using Google Analytics
- High level of communication, interpersonal and presentation skills including experience of writing accurate and concise reports.
- Excellent communicator and confident presenter with strong interpersonal skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9754