5 months ago
An award-winning media communications agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization.
They work on great International brands and as they are solely immersed in international assignments and have the experience and understanding to fulfil the needs and challenges of international clients.
The International team are set up to meet the unique requirements of each of the clients, from highly centralised managing multiple markets from one hub to more coordinated or decentralized needs, but in all cases seeking to add value by leveraging central and local media expertise.
This role is working on the dedicated luxury team at this top media agency. They are focussed on connecting fashion and luxury brands to the modern luxury consumer. They provide a strategic and insights driven approach to multi channel media, creative and content communications. This is an exciting opportunity to take the account leadership for this innovative Luxury new win for the agency!
- Manage the senior local client relationship on a day to day basis, acting as key account lead.
- Ownership of client briefs – with management of strategic input to implementation through to detailed reporting, optimisation and insight generation
- Owning local responses from client brief to execution ensuring that team and agency output is best in class
- Drive innovation and fresh thinking across the client’s business as well as across the agency
They are looking for a stellar individual! You will have International experience as well as cross media planning and buying exposure. You will thrive in an environment that has a collaborative team culture and you will lead from the front!
Specifically, you will have experience with:
- Client servicing – demonstrating proactive approach and expertise in all situations
- Industry research and planning tools in Paid, Owned and Earned campaign strategies
- Experience in the provision of accurate and insightful data analysis to drive campaign effectiveness
- Experience delivering work in an effective and timely manner
- Proven relationships built with senior level clients
- Proven ability in planning and buying from an activation, performance or account management perspective.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across International media planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here