up to £35,000
7 months ago
An award winning media communications agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. They work on great International brands and as they are solely immersed in international assignments and have the experience and understanding to fulfil the needs and challenges of international clients. The International team are set up to meet the unique requirements of each of the clients, from highly centralised managing multiple markets from one hub to more coordinated or decentralized needs, but in all cases seeking to add value by leveraging central and local media expertise.
As the International Account Manager you will be working on this amazing Automotive client in the global team. You would look after the Global comms strategies and with the planning teams implement the global roadmap. They will look to you for best in class media thinking as well as content strategy, data and technological advances and innovation in best practice. They are more about connections and brands rather than just traditional media.
Predominantly you will be responsible for delivering category leading campaigns, working with the client to grow their consumer base as well as physical presence. Working with the activation teams you will plan end to end goals with the client. You will work with the creative agencies to ensure that there is partnership in the relationship and with your informed opinion and strong attention to detail to drive forward the business objectives.
The clients already have a strong relationship with the agency but you will continue to develop this so that all briefs are actioned quickly and you can efficiently challenge briefs when appropriate and smoothly manage the expectations of both clients and trading teams.
With proven experience in a media agency previously and with experience in planning you will fit easily into this team and be able to hit the ground running. Your confident and conscientious manner will enable you to efficiently present to clients and you will have experience of presenting before.
Specifically, you will have experience with:
- Client servicing – demonstrating proactive approach and expertise in all situations
- Industry research and planning tools in Paid, Owned and Earned campaign strategies
- Experience in the provision of accurate and insightful data analysis to drive campaign effectiveness
- Experience delivering work in an effective and timely manner
- Proven relationships built with senior level clients
- Proven ability in planning and buying from an activation, performance or account management perspective.
- Previous experience of managing or mentoring
- Understanding of the broader media marketplace and the latest innovations and media adventures
- Excellent relationship building technique and an engaging attitude
- Good client facing communicator with some experience of presenting to clients and stakeholders
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Nicola LeBorgne- [email protected]
Executive Consultant -Media & Marketing Agencies
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here