10 days ago
This agency is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Their media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that they are reached contextually, during the moments that matter. This agency works across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
They are looking for an International Account Manager to work across some of their largest clients. This person must be a focused, articulate and confident individual, able to contribute as part of the team and wider agency as well as having the motivation to work independently, demonstrating a can-do attitude, excellent communication skills and confidence in front of senior clients.
- You will be responsible for day to day client management, strategy, media planning and buying across all media, supporting the Business Director and Account Director in the group.
- Develop creative solutions through excellent briefing and collaborative working with both internal and external teams.
- Ensures that effective media solutions are provided with the upmost value and benefit to a clients’ business. Informed knowledge of media markets including emerging. formats/channels and proactively shares this knowledge with clients when relevant.
- Champions the delivery of detailed campaign analysis with actionable insights. Identifies KPIs, establishes targets and considers measurement methods.
- Leading internal and external meetings with clients to ensure understanding of their business challenge and how the behavioural planning approach helps solve their business needs.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in local & international media planning and buying across a breadth of media channels, with strong digital experience.
- Able to work according to own initiative and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- You will have a knowledge and understanding of International /local media surveys.
- Demonstrate strong interest in strategic thinking.
- You will be a good communicator who communicates ideas effectively in all situations and articulates ideas well across all documents and presentations.
- Foreign language will be a plus but not essential.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox