12 months ago
This award-winning, integrated media communications agency sits within one of the world’s largest and most innovative media communications agency networks, with over 140 offices across more than 50 countries. It has retained a small agency feel through a focus internal career progression and development, while still benefitting from the ambition of a world-leading agency network.
This agency is looking for someone who shows a high level of cultural awareness, as their employees match their international service and are a mix of nationalities. They are looking for someone who has strong time-management and organisational skills and has the ability to multi-task whilst consistently performing with high attention to detail.
- They are looking for an International Account Manager to coordinate all aspects of media planning – primarily managing the day-to-day running of the account across two EMEA markets.
- Plan and oversee the campaign execution in a locally focused and culturally relevant manner, whilst staying on top of all deliverables.
- Full ownership of weekly delivery reports.
- Act as a key point of contact for local European teams for approved plans, whilst liaising with US media and teams.
- Working in a collaborative, integrated environment, helping to drive ambition and a commitment to great client service.
- You will have between 2-4 years’ media agency experience, with at least 2 years’ media comms planning experience.
- Able to meet campaign deadlines through the use of your strong time management and organizational skills, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Have international media planning experience, or at least a good awareness and understanding of cultural differences across EMEA markets.
- Have good experience with Keynote, Excel and other media planning tools such as TGI and Ad-dynamix.
- You will be organised, diplomatic and a clear communicator, ideally with some experience of managing a small team.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here