£1,126 per month
13 days ago
Our client is an international advertisement technology business who specialise in video advertisements and campaigns. They work with brands, agencies and ad networks, creating top quality video experiences using the most up-to-date digital technology. Their impressive client portfolio features companies such as BMW, Disney and Netflix. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience, get the best training in the industry with the opportunity to stay on afterwards and have a fulltime position.
As the Campaigns Co-ordinator you will be working within the International Campaign team;
- Data Analysis and reporting
- Strategic data gathering and research
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute video campaigns on a variety of platforms
- Oversee campaign performance
- Communicate with account managers, sales and design with the company
- University Degree level educated 2:1 or above in Maths, Economics or Physics
- Awareness of the advertisement/digital industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excel Skills – Pivot Tables and VLookups
- High level of attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2033 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Evie Grogan.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox