Up to £45,000
7 months ago
A thriving media network internationally connected and delivering to the biggest names in technology, retail, FMCG, beauty and travel. They help their clients build brands not campaigns. Their work has been recognised at media festivals, have received awards globally for creativity, media prowess, training and development, as a family friendly company and are renowned as winners!
The International Investment team is looking for an Investment Manager to join them at the London Headquarters. The team focusses on two key areas: New Business pitches (articulating the value/trading proposal for the potential new clients) and Value Management (ensuring global commitments are met and agency revenue is maximised). We work together with all the agencies across the group in a truly International role
- Day to day management of accountability programs for selected key International clients.
- To develop, review and optimise reporting templates and processes.
- The preparation and presentation of buying results to clients, locally or abroad.
- Developing strong relationships with clients, traders in local offices, WW account teams and media auditors.
- Providing advice and support to local offices on media accountability.
- Manage global and regional communications effectively to share best practice and get desired results from local markets
- To work alongside the rest of the Worldwide Investment team to maintain a strong collaborative global trading community.
- To contribute to New Business pitches, responding to RFIs and cost exercises.
- To assist in the negotiation and management of global trading agreements.
- A thorough knowledge of media trading metrics and KPIs used to measure media buying performance across the main media.
- Work experience gained at one of the following: Media Agency Buying or Investment department, Media Auditor, Media Owner sales department
- International experience not essential but preferable
- Fluent in English, foreign languages not essential, but certainly very useful in this role
- Experience in managing junior staff
- High level of numeracy and adept at managing data and using Excel
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to process large amounts of data into relevant, big picture learning
- Experience and aptitude to write and present compelling information using Powerpoint
- reporting currency and provide rates of exchange if required
- Clarify any qualitative parameters and requirements
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary – Head of Media Agencies & Contract Marketing
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]