£50,000 - £60,000
5 months ago
One of the world’s largest integrated media communications agencies full of experts in a large variety of disciplines and specialised in planning, buying, client services, comms planning, digital, trading, insights, strategy, PPC, SEO, social, sponsorship, mobile and events. They have a large variety of sectors like automotive, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, fashion and technology.
A lively and energetic bunch with a serious ambition & commitment to great work for clients, balanced by a strong social scene. The EMEA team leads the evolution and execution of the agency’s promise of client investment. The number one agency in EMEA they are continuing to innovate at scale and the digital activation team are dedicated to creating unparalleled Search, Social & Programmatic programmes that deliver measurable business results.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Director to join the international media planning and strategy team working on one of the agency’s most high profile accounts and one of the world’s most admired brands. You will directly oversee 4 Managers and 1 Associate Director and a team which also consists of another 10 dedicated staff. This team leads strategy, planning, coordination & exceptional execution across 9 EMEA markets – all media for the brand is managed by the agency globally, it’s a long established & trusted client relationship!
A unique way of working, this account is run as an extension of the client’s marketing department. The EMEA media team sits within a full service creative agency, dedicated to this client only. You will be working closely with account management, creative teams and account planners, being the voice of media within the agency.
The role will oversee all media with a focus on forming smart cross media plans and developing local media extensions. While the role is across all media channels, we expect the candidate to have an appetite for digital and the right person will be dedicated to keep learning and encouraging the team to investigate all digital platforms.
- 7+ years in media, experience at an agency + in international is preferred
- Experience and comfort in current digital environment required – experience planning & executing campaigns in online video, display and social
- Experience in developing smart local variations of a global brief
- Proven leading projects from inception through to execution and post reporting
- Understanding of various European cultures - their difference and similarities. Ability to explain cultural difference in simple terms
- Is keen to learn about the creative process + activity participate in creative planning + reviews
- Passionate about media + creative + digital
- Foreign language skills are a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital and media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.