£30,000 - £40,000
23 days ago
One of the world’s largest integrated media communications agencies full of experts in a large variety of disciplines and specialised in planning, buying, client services, digital, trading, insights, strategy, PPC, SEO, social, sponsorship, mobile and events. They have a large variety of sectors like automotive, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, fashion and technology.
Now the most awarded network winning clients & awards left right and centre, this is a fantastic time to join the agency.
- The role is a combination of Market Engagement, Client Management and Strategy. In this role you will be a key point of contact for the client providing them with campaign progress visibility, optimisation plans and campaign reporting.
- You will be liaising with teams in local markets, cascading the regional strategies and following-up on the local implementation.
- You will work together with the Associate and/or Account director of the category preparing key campaign insights and input to contribute into the strategy formulation of each category campaign
- The client has high ambitions and a strong technical background in the digital space and needs a sparring partner to help develop region wide projects, driving thought leadership across the markets.
- You will be pivotal in the development of integrated regional strategies (off/online) to enable consistency in communication across the region and across all channel
- You will be involved in Market Engagement excellence to ensure best-in-class local campaign implementation through the local offices
- You will drive and champion the most advanced data reporting and measurement management generating key insights and learnings
- Experience in the media industry (2 - 4 years) bringing in-depth knowledge / understanding of both offline and online channels with an appetite to always learn more
- Ability to manage complex and demanding workloads and keep a cold head
- Highly interested into all technology development
- Client-facing in a previous role with clear, concise and convincing communication skills. Capable to have strategic level conversations with clients and other agencies
- Ability to build strong relationships with all key stakeholders (e.g clients, other agencies or internal agency partners across the globe)
- Experience of managing at least one team member
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]spherelondon.co.uk
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox