12 months ago
This media agency is part of a highly successful global network. Based in Central London this agency is the home to some fantastic brands and they are winning lots of amazing new ones too! This agency genuinely cares about its employees and creates a real family feel that means they are one happy team! People love working here and the agency offers great career development so people tend to stay here!
The is an amazing opportunity to join this very successful International team and on this account you will be planning across all media in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- In this role you will project manage centrally briefed campaigns, from developing and agreeing briefs with clients and agency partners through to producing and presenting post-campaign results.
- You will coordinate local market activities and provide support in all aspects of media planning and buying.
- You will support the Account Director with developing successful relationships with the clients and the creative agency.
- You will be working at a media agency in either an international or local team
- Competent in putting together media plans.
- Able to balance the need to deliver strategic thinking with the need to get things done!
- An inquisitive mindset that wants to understand the why behind every client brief.
- For this role you will need experience in managing or mentoring junior team members.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here