8 months ago
My client is an award winning international Media Agency that works with top tier clients around the world. My client has 130 offices in 105 countries around the world. My client is looking for a driven and enthusiastic programmatic specialist to join their specialist programmatic team.
The key areas of responsibility for the International Programmatic Associate Director would be -
- Campaign supervision - Oversee the team in their delivery ensuring that programmatic strategy and trading best practice and frameworks are adhered to
- Client services - Ultimate responsibility of client interaction and the success of the relationship, with a focus on key strategic relationship, and team operations/deliverables
- People Management - The ability to manage, motivate and train individuals, in line with business requirements, resource, and development needs.
- New business - Support Head of Programmatic on New Business RFIs and RPFs
The programmatic associate director will have proven knowledge and experience in Programmatic and DSP implementations. They will be familiar with and have experience of Programmatic tools, campaigns delivery and participate actively in Programmatic discussions with clients and internal teams.
- Extensive experience managing a programmatic team.
- Practical understanding and experience in delivering programmatic campaigns from at least one DSP including, but not limited to, DBM, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, TubeMogul.
- A strong team player and leader.
- Highly organised with a calm demeanour.
- Confident and articulate presenter.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager; Digital Media Operations UK
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for William Slack.