7 months ago
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people and we combine an ambitious environment with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers.
Creating an environment that harbours fun and friendship is an important part of how we work and has contributed to the successes and rapid growth we’ve experienced.
Sphere Digital are currently offering a rare and exciting opportunity to be instrumental in growing our new international team. We are looking for experienced recruiters to open up new European territories with a focus on the Marketing and Digital sectors. You will be working closely with our Co-Founder Niall and will be at the forefront of building what is expected to be one of Sphere’s most successful teams!
You are ready for more responsibility and are a confident recruiter with notable skill in both building and maintaining your own desk - international experience would obviously be highly beneficial but not a pre-requisite.
If you’re a brilliant Consultant or Senior Consultant looking to take that next step into something genuinely exciting, with a company that will give you the tools and support to achieve your goals, then please get in touch!
- Knowledge of Marketing or Digital recruitment
- German, French or other European languages
- Excellent commission scheme
- Quarterly pay reviews
- Dedicated training and development programme
- Company phone
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- £200K Club (Company Holiday, this year we’re in Ibiza!)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Talent Acquisition – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here