8 days ago
This agency is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Their media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that they are reached contextually, during the moments that matter. This agency works across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
They are looking for an International Strategist to work across some of their FMCG, finance and travel clients. This role requires someone with curiosity, an ability to draw information from multiple disciplines, and big picture thinking.
- Building behaviourally based insights and strategic thinking across a range of the agency’s clients and for new business.
- Ensuring these behavioural insights and solutions sit at the heart of the media strategy and plans.
- Planning independently and confidently across senior clients and senior creative agency contacts.
- Assisting with the training and coaching of the client service and activation teams to apply behavioural thinking on their accounts.
- You will have at least 4 years’ experience in a strategic role, in a media agency environment.
- You will have experience building consumer led insight that feed directly into media or creative strategies for brands.
- You will have a background in international media.
- You will have experience using both qualitative and quantitative research tools, such as TGI.
- You will stay up to date with the latest research in behavioural science (neuroscience, behavioural economics, social psychology) and how it relates to advertising.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox