about 1 month ago
As part of one of the world’s largest and most innovative agency networks, with over 140 offices across more than 50 countries, this agency is highly awarded as a result of its ambition to be the most progressive agency in the UK. These clients have campaigns that require a strong attention to detail, and a consistent brand message.
This agency is looking for someone confident and knowledgeable, as their employees are ambitious and proactive in their careers. They are looking for someone passionate about the entertainment industry who will be creative in their buying AV buying approach and will drive the team forward.
- They are looking for an Investment Account Manager. The role entails buying and planning across AV channels, specifically TV, Radio, Cinema and VoD within the Audio Visual Team.
- Be a key contact on this client’s account, building strong relationships with AV media owners, auditors and clients.
- Taking budgets and constructing media plans, monitoring deliver and post campaign analysis – ensure AV forecasting is up to date and accurate.
- Managing account executives to ensure work is delivered to the highest standard, targets are met and proactively looking at opportunities to drive additional value across AV team.
- Champion the AV medium in the agency and the agency in the marketplace through excellent relationships with key senior suppliers and developing relationships in other channels.
- You will have at least 2.5 years’ agency experience, planning and buying across Audio Visual channels with good industry knowledge and experience of standard buying/planning systems and tools across AV channels.
- You will have a good understanding of all media markets and how they operate and are traded.
- You will be able to coach mentor and develop team members and manage the workloads of the team.
- Be able to confidently present to clients and work productively with both pitch and marketing teams.
- Establish a deeper understanding of client’s business with your expertise to develop strong relationships at senior client level, maintaining regular dialogue with clients.
- You will have strong attention to detail, communication skills and multi-tasking abilities.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]erelondon.co.uk
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox