£20,000 - £28,000
about 1 month ago
My client is a leading International marketing agency based in Central London who have repeatedly won Media Agency of the year for their work. They work with some incredible clients across Retail, FMCG and Automotive and have an amazing staff retention rate. This is the perfect environment for someone who is looking to grow their Digital Marketing career as they provide training not only within your channel or area of expertise, but also across all other areas of marketing.
My client also has an exceptional culture and working environment, with a very collaborative and close-knit international team dedicated to pushing you to progress and grow. If you are prepared to work hard and play hard, this is the place to do it.
They are looking for a native Italian speaker to work across all the Italian Markets in a diverse team working solely on international markets. This role involves constant client communication and optimisation of Search campaigns, working in an extremely international team.
As a PPC Planner you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day client contact as well as the reporting and management of the paid search campaigns for your international markets.
- Focus primarily on PPC, but you will be working closely with the SEO and Social teams.
- Ensure all opportunities across the search campaign are tested and explored.
- Build and discover new targeting opportunities using data and audience insight.
- Implement the best in class PPC strategies across all activity.
- Work with the client’s product and identify new ways to reach their prospective audience.
- Help prepare for client meetings
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent in Italian, with a knowledge of Greek being an added bonus!
- Possess a University Degree or International equivalent.
- Have proven search marketing experience either client side or in an agency with a client facing role.
- Be proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite including; Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Have strong Search skills, working with third party tracking systems is desirable.
- Have a general love of digital and search engine marketing.
- Have proven analytical skills
- 27 days holiday
- Industry leading training programmes
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Monthly skint night on the day before pay day, with Beer, wine and pizza
- Regular team nights out and lunches
- Bar in the office open on Fridays.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox