8 months ago
My client is widely recognized as one of the worlds leading Ad Tech businesses. My client’s platform serves over 350 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
My client is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world with offices across the world in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, Tokyo and Berlin! My client work with top tier brands and publishers globally!
This role sits in the Publisher team and the core focus of the role is to manage my client’s publisher accounts and build relationships with publishers in the Italian market.
- Manage and grow relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic partners in Italy
- Understand the organisation’s business needs and develop relationships at all levels
- Monitor and analyse metrics and proactively take steps to improve results
- Be an expert in my clients platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it
- Fully comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to intelligently identify new opportunities and upsell the platform
- Work closely with the Publisher Sales teams as well as the remote R&D department in order to become a valuable resource and single point of contact to the client
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team with regards to new product development features
- Strategically support the Publisher Sales team in pre-sale proposal development
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the Digital Advertising industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital marketing.
- Knowledge in Programmatic advertising.
- Open-minded, intuitive and creative
- Organisational skills are a must.
- Good Communicator.
- Problem identifier and solver.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to details.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Worked in an ad tech platform previously.
- Fluent Italian
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager; Digital Media Operations UK
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for William Slack.