4 months ago
They are an integrated media and communications agency, with a portfolio of clients that makeup some of the biggest household names such as, BMW, Morrisons, ComparetheMarket.com and Nationwide. They operate across over 80 markets across the world and is the most awarded media network globally, featuring in the top ten in the 2018 Gunn Report for media excellence. In July 2018 it was recognised for the calibre of its young talent at MediaWeek’s 30 under 30 awards.
We are looking for a passionate PPC Journey Activation Manager who has strong experience in the performance space.
The PPC Journey Activation Manager will be responsible for translating digital strategy into action plans to deliver best in market, data-driven and effective PPC campaigns. You will work closely with the PPC Director to ensure the team is focused on the numbers, and that gold standard account set-up and optimization is happening at all times. The PPC Journey Activation Manager will be supported by an Account Executive, and will work closely with them, helping to lead their ongoing personal development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day account management, working with the Digital Director on the response to briefs, strategy, and planning, while effectively delivering best-in-class results. It is important that this person can build solid relationships with the clients as well as the team and Wavemaker colleagues.
Not only this, but the PPC Journey Activation Manager will report directly the Digital Director, who will help set clear objectives, and train the individual to help them achieve these, as well as develop their skill set.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Advanced excel skills. Must know how to use Vlookups, Pivot Tables, and web queries.
- A solid background in paid search is essential, with extensive activation experience being at the core of this.
- You will be confident in developing PPC strategies with scale and budget across Google & Bing.
- Google Shopping experience highly beneficial
- Proficient use of search technology & bid management tools. Such as DoubleClick Search, Marin, Kenshoo, etc
- Google & Bing certification qualified
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here