£80 - £100 per day
3 months ago
An exciting Junior Digital Designer role has come up within the prestigious Creative department of a brilliant publishing company. Working within the digital marketing team, this is an opportunity to help further the digital experience across their main brand websites. They are looking for a Junior Digital designer who is creatively minded, full of ideas and passion for digital design and a strong interest in fashion, lifestyle, digital innovation and pixel perfection. The role will work across all of their platforms from Desktop and Mobile to Apps and Social.
- Producing weekly homepage designs for all markets
- Cropping and resizing images for use across the site including Category Headers, Banners and Content Spots
- Creating artwork for social channels such as Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram
- Supporting the wider Digital Design Team with any other ad hoc asset requests
- Artworking designs across international territories
To be successful in this role the junior designer have the following Key skills:
- Strong interest in Fashion and eCommerce is preferred -please highlight this clearly if you have it
- Experience designing cross-platform, understanding the specifics of designing for Desktop, Mobile, Tablets and Apps
- Experience with typography, layout and retouching skills
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (experts in Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Sketch is preferable
- Organised and good time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work quickly and on many projects at once, changing priorities if necessary
- Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm for constantly improving the content of the site
- Above all, enthusiasm and a passionate vision of what you could bring to the brands
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Business Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.