18 days ago
We are working with a next generation publisher that is forward thinking, tech-led and understands content distribution.
Being one of Facebooks leading sport publishers, and with the help of their website, our client is the home of exclusive content. Currently providing fans with up-to-date features, interviews, match previews and match reviews.
If you’re looking for a fun and friendly start up environment within the sports industry- this is the role for you!
- Great graduate training and quick progression- the successful candidate is expected to be running a team in the next 3 years!
- Fun and supportive start-up environment
- Perfect role for anybody with a love of all things sport!
- Supporting campaigns & sales with numerical data & actionable insights
- Managing stakeholder, partner & client relationships
- Work cross-functionally with teams including Sales, Finance, Marketing, and Analytics to provide excellent customer service in support of clients and revenue goals.
- Set-up, manage, and maintain private marketplace activity across all exchanges
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Numerical genius (Strong excel and communication skills are essential)
- Attention to detail & excellent commercial awareness
- Passion for sports
- A desire to succeed and a real go getter – you will have many opportunities for career development through training, it is up to you to ensure you take them!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox