City of London, London
£30000 - £33000 per annum
7 days ago
Junior SEO Consultant - Independent Agency - up to £33,000
- Lived and breathed digital since 2001, when we started as three people in an old North London print shop. Today, we're a full-service digital and commerce agency made up of 170 people, with a reputation for producing integrated, transformational strategies across the entire digital space.
- We're still run by the very same people who set us up, and we're proud to be independent. It means we can move more quickly, boldly and effectively.
- Our approach is data-led, and 100% audience focused, which allows us to solve problems in the most impactful and measurably effective way for our clients. Of course, all this would mean nothing without our incredible staff. Our teams are made up of some of the most skilled, passionate, and inquisitive minds in the industry. People who really care about making a difference, and who our clients genuinely enjoy working with.
- It's this focus and passion that's seen us deliver innovative work for brands such as ghd, Dixons Carphone, Superdry, Furniture Village, and eBay in over 30 countries.
- Building accurate and insightful keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients.
- Using internal and third-party tools and Microsoft Excel for results reporting and data analysis, to build client reports and for internal use in campaign planning.
- Helping to create written SEO recommendations for our clients, including technical SEO recommendations, and template and keyword specific on-page SEO recommendations.
- Working closely with the other SEO Consultants to devise strategies for smaller accounts with their guidance.
- Being closely involved with our clients' businesses, which will enable to you to make better strategic decisions and learn to run a revenue driven SEO campaign.
- Reading and sharing new SEO updates and news and contributing to debates on these updates.
- An understanding of how search engines work and basic technical & content-led SEO strategies and techniques.
- An understanding of how to implement SEO recommendations.
- A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone, able to quickly build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative and strategic thinking to identify opportunities and challenge the status quo.
- Excellent Excel skills and a high standard of written and spoken English.
- A fast learner who is committed to a career in Search.
- Must have the right to work and live in the UK.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox