9 months ago
The company are high growth medical start up based out of Frankfurt however with clients on a global scale such as Lufthansa airline. They have raised €7.5million to date and last year received series B funding. The company are a mobile ECG kit which provides the symbiosis between consumer electronics and medical tech. They are looking for a Key account management to ensure that they can continue to grow at a fast rate!
- B2B Key account management for a range of verticals
- Presenting services and products to clients to assist with sales and upselling
- Act as a bridge between the company and the client to ensure that any issues are addressed
- Management of customer data on the CRM system
- Report and analyse key account performances
- Give direct customer feedback to the Research and development team
- Can you work effectively within a start-up environment?
- University degree in Business or Medical
- Very good communication skills
- Work cross-collaboratively with internal reams and also customers.
- Have an interest in Med tech, mobile technologies and health topics
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV!
Consultant; Digital Media Operations and Sales
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/disciplines/international