City of London, London
£30000 - £60000 per annum + Shares + Bonus
10 days ago
Key Account Manager - Logistics SaaS - Competitive Salary (£30,000 - £60,000)
We are looking for a talented Key Account manager to join this trillion-dollar industry disruptor. With an aim to simplify international trade by digitising their supply chain and creating a competitive advantage with the resulting collaboration and data.
You will become a trusted advisor creating lasting relationships with your global customers that naturally produces product adoption, up-sell opportunities and minimises churn. You will use your past experience to work with customers from day one in building the relationships, identifying opportunities to grow the accounts and ensuring you meet day-to-day targets. We focus on personal development and growth opportunities in a welcoming office culture. Flexible working and a competitive salary come as standard.
- Establish relationships with well-known companies
- Embody Customer Success by helping customers succeed
- Identify opportunities for customers to adopt additional features
- Help define the future of this growing organisation
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up culture
- Communicate with different functional teams
- Experience managing key customer relationships within a B2B environment.
- Knowledge understanding customer needs and supply chains
- Track Record of delivering 10X Customer Experience
- Strong past experience handling customer accounts from day one
- Experience working in a start-up is favourable
- knowledge of international trade and supply chain is highly desirable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Customer Success Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox