10 days ago
At the forefront of technology and innovation, this company is launching a new internal creative hub.
Our client has fast become a leading RTB Programmatic Technology company working with the biggest brands in the world, running UK and international campaigns, their clients include all Big Six agency groups (WPP, Publicis, Omnicom, Aegis, InterPublic, Havas).
The Lead Creative will be expected to take complete ownership of the creative output across their Rich Media Ads using Celtra. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with the co-founder and key stakeholders in the business.
This is a role for the visionaries out there!
- As Lead Creative, you will be responsible for the design and build of rich media campaigns for their major clients, designing stunning and engaging banners in Celtra
- Work closely with the founder to push the creative output
- This role requires strong knowledge of photoshop and ideally some experience with, or interest in Celtra to bring creatives to life!
- As the Lead Digital Designer you are confident translating briefs into innovative and exciting rich media ads
- You have commercial experience in what it takes to build a successful campaign
- You are consistently driving to define and discover new ways to attract audiences
- You are passionate about customer engagement, staying ahead of the curve with advertising campaigns
- As Digital Designer you are confident across the full Adobe Creative Suite
- You have some knowledge of Celtra or a similar tool
- You have strong design aesthetic skills and a competent understanding of current design trends, with a portfolio that supports this
- Great at multi-tasking
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2982 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on Linkedin. Search for Amy Wright.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox