Up to €88,000 |
about 1 month ago
Are you a data and sports enthusiast? Have you built analytics teams from scratch and want to work in a start-up culture? If so, then I want to talk to you about this role!
My client is pushing boundaries in the world of sports media and are experiencing an exciting period of growth. In this newly created role, you will use your combination of technical and leadership skills to develop a new analytics team focussing on their EMEA territories.
Reporting in to the Director of Data Science & Insights in London, you will be responsible for developing a team of data analysts in their Munich offices to deliver insights to the wider organization, supporting functions such as Marketing, Product, Finance, Commercial and Strategy.
- Responsible for Implementation of Agile Framework, alongside Scrum Master, to deliver projects
- Working with functions to define cross functional analytics roadmaps and to understand skill-sets (+ tooling) required to deliver on current / future requirements
- Delivery of accurate, valuable and timely insights
- Coaching and mentoring analysts; defining development & career path
- Work with Data Science team to improve data products available to analysts (API’s, Plug-ins & Core Models)
- Training the Data Consultants on best-practice techniques to run diagnostic analysis
- Lead communication of key findings to business partners (i.e. story-telling).
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics subject
- +3yrs of applied analytics experience with in a similar role
- Experience of building a successful team from scratch
- Broad knowledge of analytics across multiple functions (e.g. Marketing, Product, Commercial & Research)
- Consistent record of identifying and ingesting new data sources to improve analysis
- Working knowledge of modelling steps (exploration, feature engineering, supervised & unsupervised learning, model assessment & model deployment)
- Applied modelling techniques such as Regression (Logistic/Linear), Decision Trees (CART/CHIAD/RandomForest) & Clustering (kmeans) to draw actionable insight from data
- Confidence with SQL, Python or R, and visualisation tools (such as Tableau)
- Experience with tools similar to Alteryx, KNIME, Dataiku or SSIS is preferable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior International Consultant – Digital Analytics
[email protected] | +44 7715 603 319
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox