$90,000 - $140,000
18 days ago
Our client is an award-winning tech start up based in Melbourne who are enjoying an exciting and sustained period of growth. They are looking to build out their Analytics team and have a current requirement for a Lead Data Scientist.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders, the Analytics Director, Product Managers, and the Business Intelligence team to analyse data, highlight opportunities and issues for the team.
- You will play an instrumental role in understanding and predicting customer behaviour through predictive modelling and segmentation, translating outcomes into clear and actionable insights.
- You will be on the hunt to problem solve and identify root causes of positive and negative trends.
- Take part in planning and measuring company KPI’s, supporting business goals such as churn prevention and optimising customer search.
- Manipulate and analyze large, complex data sets and turn them into actionable business insights.
- Educate and supervise model implementation and adoption, driving their online customer and revenue growth
- 3+ years’ experience working in a digital analytics role
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering, science, economics or Science
- Extensive knowledge of R and SQL
- Experienced in building and implementing models from scratch (Customer segmentation, Life time value, churn, etc)
- Experience in data mining and machine learning
- Ability to translate problems into definable actions
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Positive, self-motivated, passionate, enthusiastic & can-do attitude
- A passion for all things data!
This company has worked hard to create a truly fantastic culture of creatively minded, hardworking people and offers a friendly, engaging and flexible work environment. Everyone here is passionate about the business and is excited to be part of its growth and success. If this is what you’re looking for then please get in touch!
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox