5 months ago
Sphere are excited to team up with an established eCommerce business in central London! Now at over 100 people, they have grown to be one of the largest sports nutrition companies in the UK and have now expanded to the European market.
They are looking for a Lead Digital Analyst to become a vital part of their fun team. The right person will be obsessed with data, web and marketing analysis and a Google Analytics and Tag expert!
A successful applicant will be a self-starter who thrives in an energetic environment. They will have freedom to research and utilise a range of different tools and methodologies and will work alongside product owners, developers, marketing & Ecom managers across the business.
- Analysing a range of raw data to produce impactful and actionable insights.
- Perform complex statistical analysis for product features, websites and marketing campaigns to drive sales.
- Configuration and set up of Tags across all website & support with A/B testing
- Engage with stakeholders and work collaboratively to improve business opportunities
- Degree in Statistics, Maths or similar
- Min 3-4 Years’ experience in a Digital Analyst role
- Demonstrable experience in web analytics and/or marketing analytics.
- Good understanding of inbound marketing (SEO/PPC)
- Google Analytics/Tag Manager Cert
- Thrives in a challenging and energetic environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Analytics & Insights Consultant
0203 869 2046 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here