11 days ago
A simply phenomenal client in the media and entertainment space is looking to hire a Lead Project Manager to head up a small team of PMs. The team would form part of the in-house Digital Products department which is responsible for all of the design and creation of this businesses products. These products are across web, mobile as well as their TV platforms. The business has gone from strength to strength and as a result they are growing the team again. The team is made up of multi-discipline and super talented individuals who are passionate about digital, media and entertainment!
The company is award winning for 2018 and the development of their next generation of products is well underway. For 2019 they are especially focusing on tying together the worlds of linear TV and video on demand as well as continuing to expand their content offering, with a particular focus on data.
This lead Project Manager needs to be driven and passionate as have the ability to work closely with the head of digital production, with the main aim of ensuring great delivery across all Direct to Consumer platforms. The Lead Project Manager will be responsible for driving forward the development and initial creation of this businesses digital products across a range of device.
The team are exceptional. So the Lead Project Manager really will be working with some very talented digital minds in the industry across a portfolio of platforms. Your role will be essential in the planning, scoping and management of the project roadmap, and for the coordination of the rest of the team.
- Line manage a team of project managers- mentoring, growing, developing. 3 initially with the view and budget to grow that further through 2019.
- Help establish and refine working practices
- Promote agile processes
- Actively drive projects to successful completion, in time, cost and quality constraints
- Maintain project momentum across mobile and web projects as well as TV apps
- Keep the Head of Digital Production and Head of Data updated
- Have ownership over the project roadmap for upcoming work
- When necessary lead daily stand-ups
- Break projects down into stories that clearly state the story requirements, test cases, size and any further information or assets as relevant
- Contribute to the sprint planning process
In order to be successful, you will also have the following experience:
- Extensive experience of digital project management within a multidisciplinary team
- Working on Direct to Consumer products, ideally to include experience project managing the design phase
- Previous experience of agile project management methods
- Experience of successfully delivering complex digital project
- Proven track record meeting tight deadlines, maintaining momentum and quality of work
- A good level of technical understanding,
- Experience with or knowledge of Amazon Web Services or other cloud services
- A great communicator
- Excellent leadership, people management and motivational skills
- A good presenter
- A great relationship builder
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 // [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on our website:
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox