$90,000 - $130,000 AUD
10 months ago
Our client is an award-winning tech start up based in Melbourne who are enjoying an exciting and sustained period of growth. They are looking to build out their Analytics team and have a current requirement for a Web Analyst to lead their customer analytics setup and measurement of trends.
- You will own and lead the customer analytics set up and measurement of trends, A/B testing and funnel optimization.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders, the Analytics Director, Product Managers, and the Business Intelligence team to analyse data, highlight opportunities and issues for the team.
- Actively seeks to problem solve and identify root causes of positive and negative trends.
- You will take part in planning and measuring company KPI’s, supporting business goals such as new customer acquisition and increasing user retention.
- Manipulate and analyze large, complex data sets and turn them into actionable business insights.
- Build and maintain a range of dashboards and reports conveying business KPIs and perform analysis to drive online customer and revenue growth.
- 2+ years’ experience with web analytics platforms; Google Analytics, Website Optimiser etc. including tagging, goal & funnel setup and analysis
- Experience analyzing web traffic patterns and metrics
- Experienced in A/B testing
- Strong Microsoft office skills (especially Excel)
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills
- Experience in working in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, ambiguous and changing environment
- Goal oriented with an ability to explore outside the box and seeing ‘the bigger picture’
- Positive, self-motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, a can-do attitude
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals at all levels
- Experience with big data would be a big advantage!
This company has worked hard to create a truly fantastic culture of creatively minded, hardworking people and offers a friendly, engaging and flexible work environment. Everyone here is passionate about the business and is excited to be part of it’s growth and success. If this is what you’re looking for then please get in touch!
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
Senior Consultant – Digital, Germany and Netherlands.
0203 869 2051 – [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Kate Turner