10 months ago
Your job, is a very important one…
Managers play a critical role in Sphere and we are looking for an experienced and motivated Manager to lead our tech team.
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people. We combine and ambitious environment with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and a brilliant list of customers.
All of this has contributed to the successes and rapid growth we've experienced and due to demand, we need a proven tech recruitment leader to take the business to the next level.
- Bringing in and maintaining business relationships, leading key accounts and pitching Sphere’s services
- Developing and “owning” senior level industry contacts who you can leverage as personal “brand ambassadors”
- Providing sales leadership and mentoring and developing those around you
- Proactively driving, leading and monitoring new and existing initiatives within your team and across the business
- Contributing to Sphere’s marketing efforts in areas like holding events and generating compelling and insightful content
- A proven track record in recruitment, outstanding and consistent fee generation and impressive sector knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to grow a candidate network, develop client relationships and build key accounts
- Great commercial acumen, an inquisitive nature and able to “find a way” to get results
- A positive, can do mindset and a supremely strong work ethic coupled with an ambitious nature and a desire to build a great career, progress and develop!
- A strategic-thinker who possesses the right leadership qualities and ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
What we offer:
- Outstanding commission scheme
- Incredible training and development
- Company iPhone
- Free daily breakfast and fruit
- Regular employee wellbeing and charity initiatives
- 5% pension contribution
- Lunch clubs, team nights out, quarterly parties
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday
Please send us your CV or call Jamie Cox now on 0203 728 2979 or email [email protected] Visit www.spherelondon.co.uk for more info.