about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Communications Executive to join a global beauty retailer who have been ranked in the top 10 ‘Sunday times virgin fast track 100’ of UK businesses and officially no.1 fasting growing multi-brand retailer.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious brand who are on a mission to become the world’s most trusted beauty retailer.
- Reporting to the Senior Marketing Communications Manager, you will be supporting the marketing team across a broad range of brand activity and communications.
- This is an exciting role with a fast-growing team, working to deliver relevant and exciting content and campaigns to engage their existing customer base.
- Planning and executing impactful brand launches and supporting the overall growth of the Cult Beauty brand.
- Devise and coordinate launches of all new brand arrivals, to ensure they are communicated effectively to the audience.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team as well as external partners from respective brand to deliver a bespoke, cohesive marketing strategy.
- Deliver monthly and seasonal campaigns to amplify the brand message, drive sales and awareness.
- Work with the Senior Marketing and Communications manager to create briefs for marketing communications such as email and the ongoing content calendar.
- Coordinate photoshoots to support brand activity – including booking make up artists and models etc.
- Responsible for regularly refreshing bespoke site content such as trends landing pages. And management of the homepage content.
- Keen interest in the beauty industry.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in marketing or similar.
- Commercial experience preferred, ideally in beauty, luxury, a cutting-edge online retail environment or a creative agency.
- A self-starter who can take the initiate and make their ideas happen.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox