£35000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Marketing Database Analyst - London - £45,000 - Client Side Role, Financial Services
Sphere are working with one of the leading global names in financial services. You'll work in the hugely successful marketing and analytics team who have been responsible for some of the most innovative and engaging marketing projects over a long period of time in this very well-established business. Your responsibility will be to maintain the marketing database.
- To manage the entire marketing database by extracting and providing our internal data to a third party to create their single customer view
- To use SAS and SQL (Base / Macro) to drive continual updates, changes and be the point of contact for queries around this
- Ensure Customer Marketing have all the data they need for selections, profiling and analysis
- The team depend on you to deliver Direct Marketing campaign selections and analysis; you will ensure that the warehouse is accurate and refreshed
- Produce monthly MI on the marketing database
- Educated to degree level in a maths or computer science related degree is ideal, but prior relevant experience is required
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- To work in a fast-paced, team orientated and highly driven team where new ideas are always welcomed and team work is key
- Driven - You will have the drive to play your part in pushing forward with the ongoing development and transformation of the team.
- You will need to able to work with detail and logic and have an excellent attention to detail
- Commercially focused. You will also need to be able to work at a high-level, able to see the bigger picture and establish how the team contributes to this and has the ability to improve it.
- Articulate - You will be working with people of different levels of commercial acumen and technical knowledge and so you will need to be able confidently tailor your communications to the audience.
- You will be a confident SAS user, with solid experience of coding using SAS Base, and SAS Macro.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2048 /
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Sam King https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuelking/
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.