£24,000 - £37,000
17 days ago
Want to work on all things digital and creative?
We’re looking for digital designers to join this cutting edge internal team; Conceptualising new ideas that break traditions and avoid clichés.
This is a brand-new opportunity for a global ecommerce team that specialise in sport and online gaming. This company has a reputation for high-quality, engaging creative, across their brands.
The Marketing Designer will be working on creative visuals, interactive promotions, branding, responsive landing pages, emails, print and other various creative content. You will be working closely with an experienced team of designers, developers, motion graphics designers, videographers and managers.
- As the Marketing Designer, you are confident bringing ideas to life, whether sketching or brainstorming, you are a true creative
- You have experience in branding and are able to realise initial ideas through to execution across web, social and online marketing (emails, banners, etc.)
- You are confident in Graphic Design, with an emphasis on digital
- You strive for excellence: executing design that attracts and excites its users
- The ideal candidate can code in HTML/ CSS3 to code bespoke emails, banners and, occasionally, responsive websites
- Producing creative content for marketing purposes
- You have at least 2 years digital design experience in a fast-paced environment,
- You are both creative and imaginative in your approach to graphic design, and are happy whether working collaboratively or when independent
- Even better if, you have hand-coding CSS2/3 XHTML/ HTML5 responsive design skills
- Are able to understand briefs and communicate ideas and solutions
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2982 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on Linkedin. Search for Amy Wright.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox