about 1 month ago
An exciting ecommerce platform based in the heart of London are looking for a CRM Executive to join their growing marketing team. This is a business with an excellent international presence, operating across Europe, US, South America and Africa and as such promote a vibrant multicultural atmosphere.
They boast an employee empowering structure, quick progression and regularly pay-reviews in additional to a great social environment complete with ping-pong tables, company lunches and early finishes!
This position is ideal for a Junior CRM executive seeking the next step in their career in an innovative environment. The role will be accountable for facilitating the collaboration between the local marketing , design and commercial teams with the aim of delivering engaging CRM campaigns and supporting global, strategic objectives.
- Management of campaign reporting and analysis – keeping an on-going record of all activity undertaken
- Responsible Test and Learn Strategy including setting objectives, developing test plans and tracking results whilst providing continual feedback to stakeholders
- Responsible for deploying CRM campaigns across email
- Supporting creative processes for customer communication programs, email design and copywriting
- Handling all marketing activities within the marketing department for the UK team
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials such as banners, email automation, customer touch point/customer journey
- Running all email marketing
- Monitoring and reporting (Mainly Google Analytics) on all activity
- Proven success within insight driven CRM
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience with Content Marketing
- Strong command of analytics software- Google Analytics
- Knowledge with HTML and CSS
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox