£38,000 - £40,000
3 months ago
We are looking for an ambitious and results focussed Marketing Manager, to a join hugely successful start-up marketing technology vendor. Already a leader globally, their technology enables clients to drive brand value, awareness and sales through user and community generated content. With a crucial year ahead, the Marketing Manager will spearhead an exciting period of growth, working closely with the VP Sales and Co-founder.
As the Marketing Manager you will be tasked with developing the marketing and communications strategy out of the London Office.
This is a newly created role which means you will have the opportunity to set a standard, execute your own strategies in conjunction with the VP Sales & Co-founder and, as the business expands, take responsibility for managing a growing team.
As a Marketing Manager, you will have experience in a fast growing (ideally start-up) Marketing Technology or general SaaS business.
You have 3+ years B2B marketing experience within marketing technology / SaaS / digital agency
You have a history of creating and executing revenue driving marketing initiatives including but not limited to:
- Event planning and organization
- Collateral generation
- Digital marketing channels, PPC, online, SEO
- Sales enablement strategies
- Experience of PR generation or working with a PR agency
- Customer liaison and creation of case studies/white papers and co-marketing
- You have a pulse on trends and innovations within MarTech and the digital marketing landscape
- You have good attention to detail, strong organizational skills, good communication skills and experience communicating with C-suite executives
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects with tight deadlines, especially during key seasonal periods
- You have the desire to work with an experienced company that works as a virtual startup
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here