£40000 - £45000 per annum
20 days ago
Marketing Manager - £40,000 - £45,000 - Sports
Are you a passionate Sports fan looking for a challenging environment in which you can utilise your skills across Social, Search and SEO?
My client is leading sports publisher and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of several award-winning brands.
To develop and deliver strategies to drive growth, brand loyalty, engagements and retention. This role has a primary focus on organic and Paid Social.
- Driving both acquisition and retention
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Overseeing social media strategies
- Managing brand awareness and product campaigns
- Creating strategies across paid social media channels, execution and testing
- Evaluating big data, customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- A minimum of 3 years of business experience in digital marketing and paid performance marketing
- Excellent track record managing multiple digital touch points
- In-depth knowledge of social media digital marketing ecosystem
- Expert experience in executing paid performance campaigns with proven track record on Facebook Paid
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox