5 months ago
This is a family-run ecommerce business who are entering an exciting phase of their company’s growth and are now looking for a Marketing Manager to facilitate these big plans. Based in Edenbridge, you will be working in a flexible environment with direct access to senior stakeholders in the business and the founder.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, this position will be accountable for devising an effective marketing strategy to further drive sales, create loyalty campaigns and thrive in an autonomous position.
- Develop, own and execute marketing and brand strategy to support the company’s overall strategy and sales objectives.
- Drive sales growth, customer acquisition and relationship marketing by developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Effectively managing digital agencies through evaluating effectiveness, monitoring campaigns and budgets, analysing sales trends and suggesting new, creative campaigns across multiple channels.
- Managing company website through effectiveness and suggesting and implementing changes/new ideas to generate sales.
- Manage internal communications.
- Ownership of marketing budget.
- Strong all-round marketing background
- Have experience managing PPC, SEO & Social media campaigns
- Confident working independently
- Strong copywriting, proofing and editing skills
- Ability to manage external digital agencies
- Experience of successfully managing budgets
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]