6 months ago
I am currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join an exciting insurance company where you will focus on working with clients in the entertainment and sports industry. You will be expected to grow their brand presence in the UK, manage the company’s footprint, awareness, customers and leads.
- Develop and maintain an oversight of customer communication to develop consistency across the multiple locations.
- Manage a team of individuals to deliver initiatives to grow revenue which will include the delivery of events, promotional material (both on and offline) and social media engagement.
- To work in line with company best practice and FCA legislation.
- To ensure and work towards company objectives that will provide towards the delivery of agreed departmental strategy and team goals by adding value to the company overall.
- Proactively work with all areas of the UK business to ensure that marketing initiatives are delivered in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage traditional and digital marketing programs.
- Manage company presence at industry trade shows and events.
- Help to drive sales through Lead Generation, Social Media, Email Marketing and online advertising.
- Implement product and service launches, collaborating with team members.
- 3+ years marketing experience
- 2-5 years insurance experience preferred.
- Exceptional internal stakeholder management skills.
- High personal drive and resilience.
- Excellent collaboration, partnering and communication skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here