12 months ago
I am currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join an exciting Mar-tech start up which was founded in 2009. They have an amazing roster of global clients including John Lewis, British Airways and Microsoft to name a few. They help brands to manage and act on their data everywhere, so that they can deliver incredible, unique experiences. They have fast become a global leader in Omnichannel data and tag management.
- You will own the lead funnel and be responsible for driving global MGLs in an exciting and competitive market.
- Report on monthly campaign metrics and ongoing sales metrics.
- Insightly CRM reporting.
- Perform segmentation of marketing and sales databases to craft persona-based campaigns.
- Plan, create and execute integrated marketing campaigns leveraging an array of digital channels (including email, social, mobile, third party promotion, display advertising and retargeting etc.
- Monitor the performance of all campaigns and digital channels and continually optimize.
- Develop, construct, monitor and optimize email marketing campaigns.
- Leverage social channels.
- Assist in managing their SEM agency, optimizing SEM performance and coordinating activities across paid search channels.
- You will be a great Demand Generation Manager who is ready to take it to the next level.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in developing and executing successful online and offline B2B demand generation campaigns.
- Track record in building, executing and delivering high impact ROI-driven lead generation campaigns.
- Solid understanding of inbound and outbound demand generation program creation.
- An extreme level of energy, highly self-motivated and a passion for success.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Marketing
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.