6 months ago
I am currently looking for a Marketing Manager – Products to join one of the biggest names in fashion and lifestyle publications. As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for delivering multiple marketing plans for the publications and 3rd party products and services to drive ambitious growth across their consumer revenues.
- Own and manage the marketing plans from concept, execution and analysis.
- The role reports into the Head of Digital and will have one direct report.
- Working with an agreed budget, be responsible for creating and managing the marketing plan for all non-subscription products (beauty boxes, holidays, courses, events, cookery school and other). Ensuring all elements are on brand, on budget and, ultimately delivering to target.
- Work closely with the commercial teams to create and execute a marketing plan that successfully drives revenue share consumer sales for 3rd party brands.
- Work with the internal teams, mainly CRM and 3rd party agencies to maximise their opportunity across the entire marketing mix, integrating plans cross all channels; email. Online (content marketing, PPC, SEO, display and affiliates) and offline (page ads, inserts, direct mail, telemarketing.)
- Online – fully manage the relationship with their digital agency.
- Responsible for all content marketing, write draft content briefs.
- Create email briefs for all the products and services.
- Offline – responsible for planning, creating and executing offline marketing activity across all brands to promote predicts and services.
- Liaises with editorial teams to ensure all pages and inserts are booked in advance.
- Responsible for briefing 3rd party telemarketing partners for campaigns.
- Be responsible for planning beyond the marketing effect, thinking about the full customer journey i.e. lead generation, onboarding and customer service.
- Work with Product Owners to build campaign creatives.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment – ideally multiband experience.
- Digital marketing, project management and content marketing skills.
- Budget management skill
- Understanding of traditional marketing channels
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Solid knowledge of website analytical tools like Google Analytics.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here