3 months ago
I am currently looking for a Marketing Product Manager to join a market leader in online trading, forex and spread betting. This is an exciting time to join an online trading business as people are excited about crypto, stocks moving and spread betting.
This company do everything in house and they operate like an internal digital agency. They have a cool, techy, dress down culture and are now looking to grow their global reach.
- To plan and deliver a roadmap for brand proposition and marketing strategies across all EMEA brands touch-points to deliver against agreed KPIs.
- With responsibility for EMEA brands websites and client user journeys and content strategy delivery.
- Own the EMEA brands websites and user journeys, taking responsibility for: Roadmap, working with global CX team to scope requirements and prioritize backlogs/ roadmaps.
- User journeys across any activities and campaigns including acquisition channels, retention campaigns, regulatory requirements.
- Website content strategy roadmap and organisation.
- Site navigation and user experience, SEO, optimising roadmap for A/B testing across website / user journeys.
- Deliver against EMEA brand, acquisition and retention strategies across all internal customer touch-points with the company’s products.
- Develop marketing strategy for EMEA brands.
- Responsibility for marketing calendar roadmap.
- Responsibility for owning the marketing projects plan and roadmap, prioritizing with regional marketing managers and the Customer Experience team.
- Take responsibility for funnel optimisation across all touch-points including landing pages and user journeys for acquisition / retention activity.
- Ecommerce related customer acquisition management experience at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisations preferably in the financial, trading spread-betting or online gambling sectors.
- Analytical skills and a data driven orientation.
- Intense customer focus.
- Experience of creating compelling campaign proposals and presenting at a senior level.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here